hasNextImage() and hasPreviousImage() now actually returns TRUE on success (expected behaviour) instead of Gmagick object.
– Refactor LuaClosure. (SaraG)
– Fix non-string member access in read/write prop. (SaraG)
– Fix allocation of lua object. (SaraG)
– Fixed PHP-7.2 build
– Fixed HT flags
– PHP-7.2 Support
– Fixed assertion faile (potential unexpected write to immutable array)
– Implemented FR #108 (Allow setting custom headers)
– Clenup for 7.2
– Fixed issue #16: Segfault on rdp_simplify for GeoJSON
– Add Travis tests (Emir Beganovic)
– Fixed issue #20: Add Geo Hashing functions geohash_encode and geohash_decode. (Emir Beganovic)
– No longer support PHP5
Thu, Dec 28, 2017 – xdebug 2.6.0beta1
- Fixed issue #1493: Run test suite in AppVeyor for Windows CI.
- Fixed issue #1498: Use new ZEND_EXTENSION API in config.w32 build scripts. (Kalle)
= Fixed bugs:
- Fixed issue #702: Check whether variables tracing also works with =&.
- Fixed issue #1501: Xdebug var dump tries casting properties.
- Fixed issue #1502: SEND_REF lines are not marked as covered.
– Added swoole_mysql::prepare
– Added Coroutine::fread
– Added Coroutine::fwrite
– Added Coroutine::gethostbyname
Fix segfault when specifying attributes in a callback (#93)